About

Donate to Diversity in Aquatics

News

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.

From The New York Times:

Her Parents Thought Swimming Lessons Were a Good Idea

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.…

Former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

Good video about former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

http://www.foxsports.com/video?vid=396080195760

ERROL DUPLESSIS's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Good move - it helps the children from Philly. I am sure the incident left a bad tas…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jul 10, 2009 to Ugly story from Philly about campers and swim club unwelcome

12 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Shaun Anderson

"There is much to do - let's talk about it."

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jul 9, 2009 to Ugly story from Philly about campers and swim club unwelcome

12 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Shaun Anderson

"I read the story - this situation must be addressed. The swimming pool management re…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jul 9, 2009 to Ugly story from Philly about campers and swim club unwelcome

12 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Shaun Anderson

"Hi Darrick, So sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. You were a very good c…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Mar 25, 2009 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Thank you, Darrick, for the very kind words. Swimming has been a passion with me for…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Mar 12, 2009 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"I am interested, but desire more information before making a commitment. Contact me…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 18, 2009 to Ghanian Slave Ship Diving Opportunity

16 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by H.E. Ross

"I read the story. Very sad indeed, but stuff happens. It must always be reinforced t…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 21, 2009 to Teen Paralyzed After Diving Accident

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Regina Mobley

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jayson Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service