About

Donate to Diversity in Aquatics

News

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.

From The New York Times:

Her Parents Thought Swimming Lessons Were a Good Idea

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.…

Former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

Good video about former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

http://www.foxsports.com/video?vid=396080195760

ERROL DUPLESSIS's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Ramble on, Brother, your thoughts are pure. It will take mucho cultivation and mind…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 11, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Hi Robeson, Errol here. I wish! I wish! I wish! But I do not believe it will happen…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 8, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"I have been away from DAP for a few days, so I am just checking in to see what is ha…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 7, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Unfortunately, we had to postpone the PADI Discover Scuba and the Polar Bear Plunge…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 2, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"I agree, we do not need to get President Obama involved at this level. You simply kn…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 31, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Thanks, Robeson, I heard about this survey but never had a chance to view it until n…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 31, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Excellent discussion, Naji. You are most unique. Let me know whenever you plan on co…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 27, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"I do not need to give you advice, for sure, not after your great testimony. You have…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 26, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"One day you will have to let them off the hook. Angela, you did your job (parental v…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 25, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Hi Angela. Hair will always be an issue with most girls, women and the mothers who t…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 25, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jayson Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service