About

Donate to Diversity in Aquatics

News

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.

From The New York Times:

Her Parents Thought Swimming Lessons Were a Good Idea

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.…

Former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

Good video about former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

http://www.foxsports.com/video?vid=396080195760

ERROL DUPLESSIS's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Let'a hold a meeting, all of us, the sooner, the better. When we meet, we will make…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Apr 1, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Great question. You might want to run your question through Jayson or Shaun. Better…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Mar 9, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Welcome to the discussion, Dudley. You will be surprised how much you can bring to t…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Mar 8, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Thank for your excellent input, Robeson, these are important. Keep in mind that Dive…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 22, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Naji, U R always on time, my Brother. And I like your history sense. My contact info…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 21, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"I am back, had to take care of a few things. I like the idea of organizing a functio…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 17, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"You are truly on the path. A swimming association will be an excellent vehicle to tu…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 17, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Hmm-mm-m! This is hard, very hard to do. Our folks who don't know their history of g…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 14, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Access, Robeson, access! How many quality African-American swim coaches do you know?…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 11, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Well, Angela, most of us who grew up in the south had no pool to go to after 1960. T…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 11, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jayson Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service