About

Donate to Diversity in Aquatics

News

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.

From The New York Times:

Her Parents Thought Swimming Lessons Were a Good Idea

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.…

Former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

Good video about former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

http://www.foxsports.com/video?vid=396080195760

ERROL DUPLESSIS's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you, Eve, you are certainly doing your part to bring swimming literacy to your…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 31, 2011 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Michael, You have already made a most significant contribution to eliminating swimmi…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 22, 2011 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Your points are well taken.  And I agree with you because I know that teaching and l…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 14, 2011 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Hi Ashlee, Thanks for your contribution to this forum.  I missed the segment of "The…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jan 6, 2011 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"I have been out of the loop for awhile, so sorry about that.  I recommend starting w…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Dec 22, 2010 to Black/Brown Olympians from around the globe.

10 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by ERROL DUPLESSIS

"Angela, I welcome you to do some research about the NCAA women's swim program at the…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied May 26, 2010 to Black/Brown Olympians from around the globe.

10 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by ERROL DUPLESSIS

"An excellent response, Darrick, to this awful situation. As I recall, the president…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied May 9, 2010 to Black children kicked out of a swimming pool in Philadelphia

5 May 26, 2010
Reply by Shaun Anderson

"Racism is part of the American culture. Period. Having said that, I had some experie…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Apr 29, 2010 to Racism in the pool

4 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Darrick Linton

"Ahh! The instant gratification theory. Sorry, Angela, it really does not explain why…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Apr 28, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Welcome to our discussion, James. So sorry it has taken me so long to acknowledge yo…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Apr 1, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jayson Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service