• Get your tickets here

About

Donate to Diversity in Aquatics

News

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.

From The New York Times:

Her Parents Thought Swimming Lessons Were a Good Idea

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.…

Former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

Good video about former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

http://www.foxsports.com/video?vid=396080195760

Angela Gray's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think legislation is the answer. People should be able to choose swimming, r…"

Angela Gray replied Apr 18, 2011 to Learning from the Aussies

9 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Kofi Anku

"That's a cool picture of swimming in Australia, Naji! You inspired me to write this…"

Angela Gray replied Apr 3, 2011 to Learning from the Aussies

9 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Kofi Anku

"The thing is, though, is that most whites, regardless of income, recognize the impor…"

Angela Gray replied Apr 3, 2011 to Learning from the Aussies

9 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Kofi Anku

"The problem with chlorine and black hair is when someone has a chemical relaxer. The…"

Angela Gray replied Mar 22, 2011 to Chlorine removal from Black Hair, in particular

1 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by Angela Gray

"Michael,    Your experience with the preschool teachers underscores one of the barri…"

Angela Gray replied Mar 8, 2011 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"I'm thinking C, Fred Evans?"

Angela Gray replied Feb 13, 2011 to DAP Trivia

6 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by VIRGIL CHANCY

"You make some good points, Errol. I have mulled over the issue, and I agree with you…"

Angela Gray replied Jul 9, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"That's a great idea, Naji! I hope you are very successful."

Angela Gray replied May 2, 2010 to Racism in the pool

4 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Darrick Linton

"That's what I thought. Does he live there? Because the information I got was that he…"

Angela Gray replied Apr 27, 2010 to Black/Brown Olympians from around the globe.

10 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by ERROL DUPLESSIS

"I wonder if my husband and I have stumbled upon another piece of the puzzle? The bla…"

Angela Gray replied Apr 21, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jayson Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service