About

Donate to Diversity in Aquatics

News

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.

From The New York Times:

Her Parents Thought Swimming Lessons Were a Good Idea

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.…

Former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

Good video about former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

http://www.foxsports.com/video?vid=396080195760

ERROL DUPLESSIS's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Inspirational."

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Sep 4, 2011 to Getting More Adults to Swim

1 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by ERROL DUPLESSIS

"Hi Kristie, First of all, welcome to DAP.  If you are serious about service, start t…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Jun 1, 2011 to subsidized lessons for minorities

5 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Ryan Gimple

"". . . teaching (and training) them to learn how to not drown."  Now I like that, I…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied May 11, 2011 to "Best practices" for swim and water safety tests?

6 May 12, 2011
Reply by Ellen Minzner

"The scenario described above is a serious accident waiting to happen.  In my humble…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied May 11, 2011 to "Best practices" for swim and water safety tests?

6 May 12, 2011
Reply by Ellen Minzner

"Thank you for your valued insight, Tracey - it is duly noted.  And I like the braids…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied May 1, 2011 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"The wetsuit will keep you warmer, for sure.  But I like Naji's answer. However, if y…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Apr 21, 2011 to Wetsuits: The 4-1-1

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by ERROL DUPLESSIS

"I had a discussion with my doctor today while undergoing my semi-annual physical (I…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Mar 24, 2011 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Hi Michael, Angela commented on your comment to this discussion, and I commented on…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Mar 14, 2011 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Angela, you are on point . . . this is, without question, a major factor why Black f…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Mar 14, 2011 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Hi Eve, You are a go-getter, for sure.  We need more people like you serving as role…"

ERROL DUPLESSIS replied Feb 11, 2011 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jayson Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service