About

Donate to Diversity in Aquatics

News

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.

From The New York Times:

Her Parents Thought Swimming Lessons Were a Good Idea

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.…

Former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

Good video about former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

http://www.foxsports.com/video?vid=396080195760

Darrick Linton's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

" Excellent point you raise Angela!!!!!! As a teacher of children with mixed races in…"

Darrick Linton replied Dec 23, 2010 to Racism in the pool

4 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Darrick Linton

"Hi Mark, All I dare to say about such a well thought-out, comprehensive proposal is…"

Darrick Linton replied Dec 20, 2010 to Cooperation plan for water polo players to join a swim team

5 May 31, 2011
Reply by Mark M. Lewis

"Charles, I concur with you and this may sound a bit hideous, but the US and Presiden…"

Darrick Linton replied Feb 21, 2010 to Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty

5 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Charles Lumpkin

"Robeson, You make some very good and do-able suggestions."

Darrick Linton replied Feb 21, 2010 to Can African Americans Swim Well Enough to Save Themselves?

72 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tracey Friley

"Hey Charlie, I agree with you in that we should ascertain as much facts as we possib…"

Darrick Linton replied Feb 15, 2010 to Pool Controversy in Huntingdon Valley Pa.

2 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Darrick Linton

"Hi Francine, I must concur with you in that what happened to those black children wa…"

Darrick Linton replied Feb 15, 2010 to Black children kicked out of a swimming pool in Philadelphia

5 May 26, 2010
Reply by Shaun Anderson

"Hey Charles, Sounds interesting in that this topic should alarm everyone associated…"

Darrick Linton replied Feb 15, 2010 to Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty

5 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Charles Lumpkin

"Hi Jon, By now I am sure you have gotten all the material you need to successfully c…"

Darrick Linton replied Feb 15, 2010 to Drowning Statstic for African Americans

5 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by E. Newton Jackson, Jr.

"Hi John, Long time no communicate with. I see you are still busy, doing your thing.…"

Darrick Linton replied Jan 10, 2010 to House Resolution 57 Will Save Lives!

2 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Kenneth Roland

"Hi Wanda, Long time, no talk to. What's new going on with FLOAT? Please let me know.…"

Darrick Linton replied Mar 16, 2009 to F.L.O.A.T. Group has been created!

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Darrick Linton

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jayson Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service