About

Donate to Diversity in Aquatics

News

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.

From The New York Times:

Her Parents Thought Swimming Lessons Were a Good Idea

Krystal Lara is one of very few Latinas in her class at Stuyvesant High School, and in the pool. She’s backstroking her way toward the Olympics.…

Former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

Good video about former Yale swimmer Siphiwe Baleka

http://www.foxsports.com/video?vid=396080195760

Uncategorized (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ning help: How to link to a photo album and a blog post?

I've been doing some coaching in Pittsburgh and have some photos to upload and succeses to share. But, I don't know how to get them onto th…

Started by Mark Rauterkus

4 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Mark Rauterkus

NABS wins "Take Pride in America "Award

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Tennessee Aquatic Project Members “Take Pride in America Award “ Nashville, TN –June 27 2009 - The U.S. Department…

Started by Kenneth STEWART

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Michele

Lifeguards and swim instructors

Hello All, I'm looking for Lifeguards and instructors for the summer.

Started by Lisa

1 May 13, 2009
Reply by Charles Lumpkin

Power of Sport Summit 2009: Sport and Social Responsibility

Hi all, I hope you will consider attending the Power of Sport Summit 2009: Sport and Social Responsibility, June 18 - 19th, Northeastern Un…

Started by Jennifer Galvin

0 Apr 28, 2009

April Pools Day - 2009

I would like to thank everyone from DAP that supported April Pools Day! You all were awesome! I enjoyed meeting everyone in person finally…

Started by Leslie A. Paul

2 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Wanda Jean Butts

Parting the Waters Film

I would like to find a copy of this film to show to our students. According to the "Do Tell" website, the film was due out in 2008, but I c…

Started by Kim Fairey

1 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Shaun Anderson

F.L.O.A.T. Group has been created!

The support portal, F.L.O.A.T. (Friends & Loved Ones of Aquatic Tragedy), which is headed by Wanda Butts has been created. Feel free t…

Started by Jayson Jackson

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Darrick Linton

Pool Toys

I work for non prof and my budget is tight. Does anyone no of any organization the would be willing to donate toys for my parent child swim…

Started by Lisa

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Darrick Linton

2009 National Drowning Prevention Symposium

Hi guys, I will be attending the NDPA Symposium in Miami Beach, FL next week (23rd, 24th) and was wondering if anyone else on the site is…

Started by Katherine Williams

1 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by Darrick Linton

Teen Paralyzed After Diving Accident

A 17 year old girl from Hampton Virginia may never walk again following a diving accident .http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/stories/wve

Started by Regina Mobley

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Regina Mobley

RSS

© 2021   Created by Jayson Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service